Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mike Huckabee: These Ideas could Help Change this Country

Mike Huckabee sat down with Sean Hannity and discussed the limited government policies ideas outlined in his new book.  Hannity cut right to the chase and asked him if he was thinking about running in 2012?  Huckabee said, "Of course I am thinking about it."  Reflecting on writing the book, A Simple Government, Mike Huckabee said, "These ideas could help change this country."  In regards to the principles outlined in the book he said, "This is what I really believe.  This is what I stand for."  Will the book tour help Huckabee decide on a run? "Maybe I should put my book out there and find out if there are people in this country who agree with it."

A Simple Government?  You betcha.



No comments:

Post a Comment