As a governor for 10 1/2 years, Mike Huckabee knows how to balance a budget. He also knows how to cut expenses. Mike Huckabee sits down with Martha MacCallum and discusses the current budget bill crisis in Wisconsin.
* Ground zero for what you are going to see around the country.
* Wisconsin is important because it was the first state where you had public employee unions. Symbolic of what will happen across the nation.
* Got to be modifications to the programs and plans.
* Unfortunate involvement of the President to make it class warfare.
* Ungodly influence that the public sector unions have on this white house is scandalous.
* Obama did not have to go this far.
* Do not want to break a contract with these employees.
* If states go bankrupt, default on their bonds, and truly go into bankruptcy situation, the people who want an extra $10 will be losing thousands of dollars.