Sunday, November 7, 2010

Huckabee discusses the CNN poll and its implications for 2012

Huckabee and Cavuto discuss CNN's 2012 poll and its implications on a Huckabee 2012 run. In the CNN poll, Huckabee beats Obama 52 to 44.

Huckabee says "One should never base decision on externals and distractions."



In this clip, Huckabee talks about what he has learned in running 4 marathons. "If you start looking around at what other peope are doing, how they are pacing and what kind of race they are running, you will never finish. My Race, My Pace, Keep Focusing on what you are doing."

In other words, I am not going to focus on Romney's money war chest or Palin's huge crowds. I am going to focus on the finish line. And if I see an opening, I will be ready to sprint ahead, give it my all, and win the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment